Science And STEM School Year Activity Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $66.66. No fees.Learn more
Adult Supervision Required.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
A Whole School Year Of Ready-To-Go Science, STEM, And Seasonal Activities In One Kit!
This kit includes a whole year's worth of monthly low-prep or no-prep activities related to science, STEM, seasons, and special occasions. Instead of making crafts to celebrate holidays, engage students in fun science and STEM projects!
- Celebrate With STEM Projects: Help your class "connect" at the start of the year by forming a big electric circuit together. Each month, you'll do a different activity together, such as growing polymer "body parts" for Halloween, making it snow indoors in December, creating a rainbow in a test tube for St. Patrick's Day, and more. Celebrate the end of the year with a 30-foot soda geyser!
- 10 Monthly Activities, Less Than $20 Per Month! The average cost of each monthly activity is about $20 for a whole class of students.
- Low-Prep/No-Prep: The kit comes with everything you need. Most of the activities are ready to go right out of the box.
- Packed With Standards-Based Science Concepts: Many of the components come with full-color teaching guides that explain the science and list the related NGSS standards. After completing the activities in this kit, follow other suggestions in the guides to extend the learning!
- Cover The Standards: This kit aligns with up to 10 Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
- Instruction Cards With Reproducibles: The kit includes four large, durable instruction cards that spell out a year of activities and offer reproducible activity sheets.
- Store It All In The Big, Sturdy, Plastic Tub: You get a lot of stuff in this kit, but it doesn't take up a lot of room in your classroom. Keep it all neatly stored in the compact plastic tub with locking lid.
Get a year's worth of ready-to-use activities aligned to science, STEM, seasons, and holidays in this convenient kit!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 4 laminated, double-sided instruction cards (includes reproducibles) and 1 cover card
- Size: 8½" by 11" each
- 1 Energy Stick®
- Size: 7½"L
- 1 clear plastic gallon jar with lid, plus polymer "body parts" that g
Grades: Ages 6+