Rock, Paper, Scissors Math Game - Addition And Subtraction Through 20 - 1 game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5. No fees.Learn more
Practice Addition and Subtraction Through 20 With Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Excitement and anticipation grow as kids play this fun and competitive math game focused on adding and subtracting.
- Pair Up to Play: Two students face off at a time when playing this head-to-head rock, paper, scissors math game.
- Reveal the Challenge: Start by flipping a chip over, then have each player solve the problem.
- Check the Answer: The included answer key reveals whether the players added or subtracted correctly to get the right answer.
- Face Off Time: If both players answered correctly, it’s time to use rock, paper, scissors to see who wins the round.
Bring an additional element of fun to your math lessons when you play this entertaining Rock, Paper, Scissors Math Game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: K to 2
- 100 chips: 2¼" diameter each
- One task card with answer key on back: 5" x 7"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 chips
- Size: 2¼" diameter each
- 1 task card with answer key on back
- Size: 5" by 7"
- 1 zip-top storage bag