Durable Mail Center Organizes StudentsA MaterialsA "Even Tablets!
Keep your classroom, office, or home office organized with a Literature Organizer from Really Good Stuff. With 27 compartments that hold folders, assignments, projects, notes, notices and even tablets, you can reduce classroom clutter and missing items. This is a great organizational tool for home use, including teachers that are doing distance learning. With the mail center, each student will know where his or her items go with the included self-adhesive name labels. You will love how the durable and attractive Classroom Mail Center transforms your classroom organization, and your students will love helping with the “mail!" High quality yet economical, this mail center is made of industrial-grade 1/2." wood substrate and laminated with hard-wearing Melamine. Roomy compartments hold folders, assignments, notices, and notes for up to 27 students. Includes self-adhesive cardstock labels you can customize with students' names to identify each compartment. Available in black, blue, white, mahogany and oak. Assembly required.
- EASY ORGANIZATION: Improve the organization of your classroom, office, or home office with this classroom mail center. This is a great organizational tool for teachers that are doing distance learning. It features 27 roomy compartments to hold folders, assignments, notices and notes. Also includes self-adhesive cardstock labels you can customize with students' names, subjects, etc., to identify each compartment.
- HIGH QUALITY: High quality and well-built yet economical, this mail center is made of industrial-grade 1/2" wood substrate and laminated with hard-wearing Melamine that will stand up to years of student and teacher use. Will also stand up to years of use in a home office. The shelves are sturdy, and assembly is easy with detailed instructions included.
- PERFECT SIZE: Available in black, blue, white, oak and mahogany, the mail center is 32" W x 12" D x 23½" H. The 27 roomy compartments are 10" W x 11½" D by 2¼" H each. The mail center comes with 30 self-adhesive cardstock labels, 2" x 5/8" each, folded. The mail center is stacked vertically to maximize storage space. Great for all classrooms, offices, and homes.
- GET STUDENTS INVOLVED: Your students will love participating in the daily “mail delivery" and helping to keep the classroom organized. Students can easily find their names to turn in assignments and pick up homework at the end of the day. The mail center keeps the clutter away from tables and cubbies and cuts down on missing papers and folders. You can also have your children learn to stay organized at home with this piece of furniture.
- VERSATILE: In addition to keeping the classroom organized, the Really Good Stuff Mail Center is perfect for an office as a mail center for employees, teachers or faculty, home organization, or as storage for paper and folders. The Mail Center can also be transformed into a charging and storing station for smaller laptops and tablets.
- 27 compartments
- Size: 10"W by 11½"D by 2¼"H each
- 30 self-adhesive cardstock labels
- Size: 2" by 5/8" each
- Available in black
- white and oak
- Size: 32"W by 12"D by 23½"H