Real Estate Area Multiplication Dice Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Students Compete To Form The Biggest Area In This Real- Estate Dice Game
Students roll pairs of quiet foam dice with numbers to 12, multiply, and fill in the area on the game mats as they try outdo each other in this real- estatethemed game. Up to eight students can play in pairs.
- 4 Game Mats And 4 Scratch Card Mats: With four write-on/wipe-off mats to plot area and four write-on/wipe-off scratch card mats to work through the math problems, this set keeps up to eight students actively engaged in math practice.
- 4 Pairs Of Quiet Foam Dice: The 1" dice cubes are made of quiet foam, so game play isn't noisy.
- Calculate Area With Factors To 12: Each pair has one blue die with numbers 16 and one green die with numbers 712. Students roll and multiply the two numbers to calculate how many squares of the grid to color. When the card is full, whoever has colored in the most area wins.
- Real-Estate Theme Makes Math Relevant: Students compete to see who can acquire the largest area of real estate. The game gives kids a real-world application of the skills they're learning to show why math is important in their lives.
- 4 area game mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 7" by 9" each
- 4 scratch card mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 7" by 9"" each
- 4 pairs of foam dice
- Size: 1" cubes
- Colors: 4 blue dice with numbers 16, 4 green dice with numbers 712
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 7" by 9"
- 1 zip-top storage bag
- For up to 8 players