Celebrate The 100th Day With These Cheerful Star-Shaped Cards Or Turn Them Into Necklaces!
These star-shaped cards with a sun theme tell the news that your students are 100 Days Brighter! They’re double-sided, with space for the student's name on one side and writing prompts on the other side. Use them as cards, or supply string so kids can wear them as large necklaces!
- Celebrate Progress On 100th Day: It’s always good to stop and take stock of how far we’ve come. Your kids will appreciate marking their progress.
- Make Into Necklaces: These cute star-shaped cards with a sun theme are large enough to be used as cards, or to be strung into large necklaces your kids can wear, to telegraph how much brighter they are. You supply the string or yarn.
- Double-Sided And Fun To Decorate! One side of the card has space for the student’s name. The other side has writing prompts.
- Ties In With 100 Days Brighter Theme: Your kids are 100 days brighter, and these cards emphasize the progress they’ve made. They tie in with other fun items with the 100 Days Brighter theme.
Mark your students’ first 100 days of progress with these fun, starshaped cards that can be made into necklaces.
- 24 star-shaped cards, double-sided
- Size: 83/8" by 83/8" each