Ready-To-Decorate Book Reports
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4.33. No fees.Learn more
QuantityReady to Ship
Added to Your Cart
Give Students A Fun New Format For In-Depth Book Reports
Students will have fun writing book reports that look like real books...and youll have fun reading them!
- 24 Easy-To-Assemble, 16-Page Booklets: Printed on flat sheets, these booklets are easy to assemble before or after students fill in the information for their reports.
- In-Depth Book Reports In A Fun Format: Engage students in creating in-depth book reports in a unique and appealing format. These booklets use graphic organizers, writing, and illustration to address a rigorous set of comprehension standards.
- Durable Paper Stock: Printed on sturdy paper, the booklets stand up well through the process of creating the reports, and to being read and reread by students, teacher, and families.
- Aligned To ELA Standards: The pages of these booklets guide students to address key reading standards, including plot diagram, character analysis, setting, point of view, figurative language, summary, central message, and theme.
- Booklets Work Across Grade Levels: Designed for students in grades 36, the booklets invite young readers to address key standards at their own particular level.
Invite students to write detailed book reports that look like an actual book!
- 24 booklets
- Size: 51/8" by 8"
- 16 pages each, including covers
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This