FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludesitems)
Product OverviewAges: 5+ / K3
Keep Kids On Task During Independent Reading Time
At the beginning of reading time, students stack their books on their mats in the order they want to read them. Then they read their way through the stack, moving the books to the other side of the mat as they finish them. If they get through the stack before reading time is over, they reread.
- Mats Keep Young Readers On Task: These mats keep kids engaged for your entire allotted reading time. Students stack the books on the mat in the order they want to read them, or by difficulty. As they finish one, they move it to the other side of the mat. If reading time isnt finished, they restack and reread their books.
- No Teacher Prep Needed: With these mats, kids can easily take responsibility for getting their books in order before reading time starts.
- 12 Durable Dry Erase Mats: Teachers have been making their own reading mats. Now you dont have to! These mats are durably made to last all year and have a write-on/wipe-off surface with space for the childs name. Theyre an easy, affordable way to ensure reading time goes smoothly.
- Great For Readers Workshop: An essential for any classroom that participates in readers workshop, these mats can also be used during independent reading or partner reading time.
Promote reading stamina with these mats that keep kids engaged in reading throughout independent or partner reading time.
- 12 reading mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 18" by 12" each, folds to 9" by 12"
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This