Teach Kids About Geography And Map Reading With This Set Of 5 Learning Charts
This set provides five learning charts to help you teach students how to read a map, as well as about geography that ranges from local (community helpers) to worldwide (the continents).
- 5 Durable 17" By 22" Charts: Printed on sturdy paper, these posters are designed to be used year after year.
- Reading A Map Chart: This helpful chart features a sample map with clear illustrations, labels, and colors. The chart calls out terms such as title, grid, parallel, meridian, legend, map index, compass rose, and scale.
- Community Helpers Chart: Children of all backgrounds will see themselves reflected in the 16 service-oriented occupations depicted in this chart. Jobs are presented with photos of people in typical uniforms.
- U.S. Map: This colorful map shows all 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii, plus an inset of the western hemisphere.
- U.S. Territories: Teach students about Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the American Samoa Islands with the help of this poster.
- The Continents: This map shows all of Earths continents and oceans. Each continent appears in a different color.
- Extra Value: The back of each chart features reproducible activities, subject information, and helpful tips. The maps include legends with distance scales in both miles and kilometers.
Enrich your geography lessons with this affordable set of 5 learning charts.
- 5 learning charts: Community Helpers, Reading A Map, U.S. Map, U.S. Territories, and Continents
- Size: 17" by 22" each