Partner With Families To Increase Student Literacy
Teachers will love how easy it is to support students in reading with this pre-assembled collection of books, reading tools, journals, and more, chosen specifically for primary grade students. It's great for the classroom or to send home for students to read with an adult.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 Group-Color Storage Bag
- Size: 14" by 12", plus handle
- Color: blue
- 1 Deluxe Spiral Draw And Write Journal - K-2
- Size: 7½"by 10¼"
- 112 pages (56 sheets)
- 1 Read With Me Folder
- Size: 9½" by 12"
- 1 Super Reader Pencil
- 1 plastic Toobaloo®
- Size: 6½"L
- Color: blue
- 1 Return Sweep E.Z.C. Reader®
- Size: 2 3/8 " by 8"
- 6 My Own Tiny Take-Homes™: Folktales books
- Size: 4¼" by 5 3/8 "
- 12 pages each
- 1 I Love To Read! Silicone Bracelet
- 1 pad of 3 x 3 Post-It® Ultra Collection Notes
- Size: 3" by 3"