WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Make Your Own Worms With 6 Colors Of String Slime™ For One Low Price
Invite your students to help you mix the Activator Solution, squirt the String Slime into it, and watch the mixture instantly turn into slimy worms for a great model of chemical change. Break the strings to reveal their gooey center. Students' eyes will widen with amazement as you dip the ends into the Activator Solution to seal it up again. Your budding scientists will love getting knuckle-deep in the stringy stuff to explore science concepts ranging from states of matter to building polymers by cross-linking long chains of molecules.
- 6 Exciting Colors In One Pack: Add color mixing excitement to your slime play with this pack of six eye-popping colors: tangerine orange, neon yellow, radioactive green, electric blue, hot pink, and clear glass.
- Stain Free: Spangler's unique String Slime formula won't stain hands!
- Nothing Says Hands-On Learning Like Slime! The tactile aspect of String Slime will make your science lessons that much more memorable.
- Make Cross-Curricular Connections: You can use slime to explore chemistry, create slime art, or even as an inspiring creative writing prompt.
- The Best Slime On The Market: String Slime is easier to work with than traditional glue-based slime because it mixes and reacts faster.
- It Glows! Spangler's special no-glue, UV-reactive formula makes this slime glow under black light.
Purchase a rainbow pack of the best DIY slime on the market at an attractive price and make your science lessons memorable!
- 6 bottles of String Slime™
- Size: 8 oz. each
- Colors: 1 each of tangerine orange, neon yellow, radioactive green, electric blue, hot pink, and clear glass
- String Slime Activator
- Size: 60 g
- Full-color experiment cards