Rainbow Gel Number Fish
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $23.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Colorful, Squeezable, Numbered Fish Make A Great Counting Manipulative
These 21 clear, plastic fish, with the numbers 0 to 20 on one side and dot values on the other, are an ideal resource for number recognition, counting, and subitizing skills. A hands-on, tactile manipulative, the colorful fish contain gel-like beads that kids love to feel and squeeze. The translucent colors spring to life when held against a window or light panel, providing opportunities for color mixing and light exploration. Great for sensory or calm-down corners, the fish contain a loop at the top for hanging. They make adorable decorations for classrooms and playrooms.
- 21 Colorful Fish Numbered 0 To 20: The fish have numbers on one side and dot values on the other, so they make a great resource for number recognition, counting, and subitizing.
- Great For Color Exploration And Mixing: Hold these clear, plastic fish in seven vibrant colors up to the light or put them on a light panel and watch them spring to life. They're a great way for kids to study light and color mixing, and to practice color identification.
- Good Sensory Or Calm-Down Tool: The fish provide both a visual and tactile stimulus. The brilliant, translucent colors entice children, and the gel-like beads inside make the fish squishy and fun to squeeze. A good manipulative for kids with attention or mood disorders, they make a great addition to sensory or calm-down corners.
- Hang Them As Decorations: The colorful fish come with a loop at the top for stringing. They look great hanging in classrooms and playrooms.
Give kids a squeezable, colorful set of numbered fish that can help them learn to count and recognize numbers.
- 21 plastic fish numbered 0-20
- Size: 6" by 3" each, approximately
- Colors: 3 each of red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, and purple