Project-Based Learning Kit Salmon
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $13.33. No fees.Learn more
Bring Project-Based Learning Into Your Classroom With These 5 Engaging Tasks Related To Salmon
Promote inquiry and collaboration while learning about salmon with this kit of five fun, hands-on projects. The tasks are open-ended and easy to customize so you can adapt the expectations to your grade level and classroom needs.
- No Need To Be Intimidated By Project-Based Learning: All the information you and your students need to carry out these salmon-related projects is spelled out on the cards. It couldnt be easier.
- 5 Engaging Projects On Write-On/Wipe-Off Tent Cards: The kit includes five interesting projects related to salmon, each spelled out on a freestanding, write-on/wipe-off tent card. For instance, in one task students must collaborate with group members to construct a dam that would allow salmon to pass through in both directions.
- 5 Double-Sided Teacher Read-Aloud Cards: You also get five teacher cards with captivating color photos on one side and fascinating information about salmon on the other side. The cards provide information needed to complete the tasks. Students can rely on the information supplied by the teacher or supplement with their own research.
- A Detailed 3-D Replica Of A Salmon: Kids will love examining and referring back to this 7" long, three-dimensional replica of a salmon as they work.
- Instructional Guide Includes Reproducibles: Reproducibles and assessment rubrics (for both teachers and students) can be used with all five of the tasks.
- Easily Customize The Projects For Your Grade Level And Students: Geared for students in grades 25, these five projects are open-ended and easy to customize for your grade level and your particular class of students.
Engage students in collaboration and project-based learning with this kit of 5 high-interest, customizable tasks related to salmon.
- 1 3-D salmon replica
- Size: approximately 7"L
- 5 freestanding task tents, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 8" by 10" each, with 4" base
- 5 double-sided teacher read-aloud cards with full-color photos
- Size: 9" by 12" each
- Really Good Instructional Guide with reproducible assessment rubrics
- 1 storage box with lid