Privacy Shield Color-Code Flippers And Poster Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $12.33. No fees.Learn more
Give Students An Easy, Nonverbal Way To Communicate Their Needs Without Disrupting The Class
Easily create a custom color-coding system to help students let you know what they need without getting out of their seats or raising their hands. Simply write the meaning of each color on the color-coded posters. Students nonverbally telegraph their needs by displaying the appropriate color from the flippers that conveniently hang on our privacy shields (sold separately).
- Cut Down On The Disruptions: With this color-coded classroom communication system, students just flip to the appropriate color to let you know what they need. No need for you to call on them.
- Customize The System To Meet Your Unique Needs: You choose what the colors signify. For instance, purple can mean "I need a tissue" or yellow can mean "I need more time." Just write the meaning on the posters with a dry erase marker and display for easy reference.
- Change The Meaning Of The Colors Anytime! The posters have a write-on/wipe-off surface, so you can easily change your color-coding system. Just erase and write something new.
- Lots Of Ways To Use It: Use a different color for each subject, to group students for test taking or silent reading, to indicate activities for early finishers, for self-assessment, and so much more.
Cut down on classroom interruptions! Easily set up this color-coded system to help students nonverbally communicate with you.
- 2 double-sided posters, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 19" by 12" each
- 24 spiral-bound flip booklets
- Size: 4½" by 4"
- 6 pages each