Privacy Shield Color-Code Flippers - 12 flip books
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $2.66. No fees.Learn more
Give Students An Easy Way To Communicate Their Needs Without Disrupting The Class
Students hang these flippers on their privacy shields (sold separately) and flip to the appropriate color to communicate without getting out of their seats or raising their hands. You choose what the six colors represent: subjects, self-assessment criteria, needs...whatever you want!
- Customize The System To Meet Your Needs: You choose what the colors signify. For instance, purple can mean "I need a tissue" or yellow can mean "I need to use the restroom."
- Pair The Flippers With Our Matching Posters: Just use a dry erase marker to designate the meaning of each color on the matching write- on/wipe-off posters (#166062, sold separately) and display for easy reference.
- Lots Of Ways To Use Them: Use colors to represent self-assessment criteria, needs, emotions, and so much more.
- Cut Down On Class Disruptions: Students silently flip to the appropriate color to communicate with you without interrupting the rest of the class.
Reduce classroom interruptions with flip books that let students nonverbally communicate with color!
- 12 spiral-bound flip booklets
- Size: 4½" by 4"
- 6 pages each