Privacy Shield Color-Code Flipper Posters - 2 posters
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $1.4. No fees.Learn more
Easily Set Up A Custom Color-Coding System For Your Classroom
To create a custom color-coding system for your classroom, just designate a meaning for each color on these write-on/wipe-off posters with a dry erase marker. The colors can represent student groups, subjects, tasks, needs, self-assessment criteria...whatever you want!
- Customize The System To Meet Your Needs: You choose what the colors signify. For instance, purple can mean "I need a tissue" or yellow can mean "I need more time." Just write the meaning on the posters with a dry erase marker and display for easy reference.
- Change The Meaning Of The Colors Anytime! The posters have a write-on/wipe-off surface, so you can easily change your color-coding system. Just erase and write something new.
- Lots Of Ways To Use It: Use colors for different subjects, to group students for test taking or silent reading, to indicate tasks for early finishers, for self-assessment, and so much more.
- Cut Down On Class Disruptions: Pair the posters with our matching flip books (#166088, sold separately) that hang from our privacy shields. Students silently flip to the appropriate color to let you know what they need. They don't have to raise their hands or get up from their desks.
Communicate with color! Set up an easy classroom system that you can customize to meet your unique needs.
- 2 double-sided posters, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 19" by 12" each