Primary Science Inquiry Cube - 1 foam cube
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $3.33. No fees.Learn more
Make Science Inquiry An Everyday And Accessible Practice With This Foam Cube!
This cheerful foam cube provides an easy and engaging way to promote scientific inquiry. Its jumbo size means it’s big enough to be seen by the whole class or group, and the prompts on each of the six sides promote scientific thinking and align with current science standards. It’s usable across several grade levels and has simple images to appeal to younger students.
- Make Science Everyday: Take the formality out of science teaching with this fun and easy cube. Roll it, and whichever of the six prompts comes up can lead the science inquiry for the day.
- Good For Whole Class Or Groups: The bright-red, jumbo-sized cube can be seen by the whole class or a small group. Make science a question-and-answer, give-and-take collaboration!
- Topics Align With Standards: The six prompts on the sides of this cube align with current science standards. You’ll be preparing students for testing at the same time as honing their science thinking skills.
- Flexible And Durable Design: The timeless prompts presented on the cube’s six sides are usable across several grade levels, so you can take it with you if you switch grades. It has simple images that appeal to younger students as well as older ones. Plus, it’s sturdily made of polyurethane and will last year after year!
- Leads Scientific Inquiry: Incorporating science teaching is a must-do for all classes today. Lead real scientific inquiry, even across lower level grades, with this curiosity-sparking science cube.
- When It’s Enjoyable, We All Learn: Tossing this cube in front of your class makes science thinking a nonthreatening activity. Everybody enjoys it more, even you, and science becomes more accessible to students.
Accessible foam cube, printed with scientific inquiry prompts, sparks students’ science thinking!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 foam cube
- Size: 4" by 4"
- Color: red, with white type
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 4" by 4"