Primary Fractions Cards - 22 cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $2. No fees.Learn more
Make Fractions Concrete With Colorful, Interactive Cards
A great resource for quick review at the beginning or end of math time, these cards show pictorial representations of basic fractions and introduce key vocabulary terms.
- Great For Demonstration Or Practice: Enhance your math lessons by using these cards in a pocket chart to introduce and review fractions. Then let students practice with the cards at their desks.
- Cards Show Examples And Vocabulary Related To Fractions: These cards depict words, numerals, and simple, clear illustrations of basic fractions (halves, thirds, and fourths) and define key vocabulary.
- Play Fraction Matching Games Individually Or With Partners: Alone or in pairs, students can match fractions shown in different formats. Includes a card with suggestions for use.
- Use Them With Our 6" Dice: The cards fit nicely in the sleeves on each side of our jumbo foam dice with pockets (166069, sold separately) for lively fraction review games.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, these cards are designed to stand up to classroom use.
Show students concrete examples of fractions in different formats with these colorful math review cards.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 23 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card with suggestions for use)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
For ages 5 and up