Primary Fraction Cards And 6" Cubes
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.33. No fees.Learn more
Turn Math Practice Into A Lively Game With These Big Foam Dice With Slip-In Fraction Cards
Slide the cards into the sleeves on each side of the quiet, durable foam cubes to create jumbo dice for interactive practice with basic fractions. The cards show pictorial representations of halves, thirds, and fourths, and introduce key vocabulary terms.
- Extra-Large For Small Hands: These soft 6" cubes are easy for kids to handle...and they don't get lost like regular dice.
- Quiet Foam Covered With Durable Nylon: The light foam interior makes these dice nice and quiet, while the sleek black nylon covering makes them durable for classroom use.
- Perfect For Quick Review: Use these big, quiet fraction dice at the beginning or end of math time for a quick review session.
- Cards Show Examples And Vocabulary Related To Fractions: These cards depict words, numerals, and simple, clear illustrations of basic fractions (halves, thirds, and fourths) and define key vocabulary.
- Play Dice Games Or Card Games: Slip the cards into the clear acetate sleeves on each side of the cubes for interactive fraction games. Or take them out and have students use them to match fractions in different formats and mdash;words, numbers, and pictures.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, the cards are designed to stand up to heavy-duty classroom use.
Make fractions concrete with these jumbo foam dice featuring colorful slip-in cards. A great resource for quick review!
- 2 nylon-covered foam cubes
- Size: 6" each
- 23 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card with suggestions for use)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 2 zip-top storage bags (1 for cubes, 1 for cards)
For ages 5 and up