Plastic Sand Tray With Sand And Shape Formation Cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Provide Tactile Shape Formation Practice With This Durable Sand Tray And Card Set
Your kinesthetic learners will love tracing shapes in the colored sand following the strokes on the sturdy, laminated cards. The tray has a built-in slot to hold a card upright so students can easily see it.
- Tray Made Of Rugged Plastic: Designed to stand up to daily classroom use, the durable plastic tray will last for years.
- Sand Comes In A Fun Color That Provides High Contrast: When students trace the shapes, the blue background of the tray makes them really stand out against the bright sand.
- Holds A Practice Card And Pencil: This tough tray holds more than sand. It has a slot to hold one of the practice cards and a hole to hold a pencil in case students would rather trace with the eraser end than with their fingers.
- 24 Double-Sided Shape Cards: These cards feature all the common 2-D shapes outlined in vibrant colors.
- Laminated For Durability: Designed to stand up to classroom use, the cards are laminated on both sides.
- Great For Tactile Learners: For all those kids who learn best by touching, feeling, and physical exploration, this is the perfect hands-on practice tool.
- Hands-On Practice and—Literally! Add an element of fun to handwriting, shape recognition/formation, and building fine motor skills by letting students get their fingers in the sand!
Take a hands-on approach to shape formation with this rugged plastic tray filled with colorful sand plus 24 practice cards.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 plastic tray
- Overall size: 15½"W by 10½"D by 1½"H
- Inside area: 14" by 7½"
- 1 jar of sand
- Size: 22 oz.
- Color: may vary
- 25 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card)
- Size: 11¼" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag