WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Provide Tactile Skills Practice With This Durable Tray And Bright Sand
Students can practice so many curricular skills with this sturdy plastic tray filled with neon-colored sand and—from science exploration to tracing letters and numbers. Great for your kinesthetic learners!
- Made Of Rugged Plastic: Designed to stand up to daily classroom use, this durable plastic tray will last for years.
- Sand Comes In A Fun Color That Provides High Contrast: When students trace letters, numbers, or shapes, the blue background of the tray makes the shapes really stand out against the bright sand.
- Holds A Practice Card And Pencil: This tough tray holds more than sand. It has a slot to hold a practice card and a hole to hold a pencil in case students would rather trace with the eraser end than with their fingers.
- Use The Tray With Our Practice Card Sets: Our card sets for letter and number formation, shape formation, and word formation (sold separately) are designed for use with the tray.
- Great For Tactile Learners: For all those kids who learn best by touching, feeling, and physical exploration, this is the perfect hands-on practice tool.
- So Many Uses: Students can sort manipulatives, trace letters/numbers/shapes in the sand, form words with plastic letters, play with slime or dough...all in this sturdy, kid-friendly tray.
Take a hands-on approach to letter, number, word, and shape formation with this rugged plastic tray filled with colorful sand.
- 1 plastic tray
- Overall size: 15½"W by 10½"D by 1½"H
- Inside area: 14" by 7½"
- 1 jar of sand
- Size: 22 oz.