WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Stage An Easy Reference For Place Value Right On Your Magnetic Whiteboard
Children build fluency in place value as they manipulate these large, easy-to-read magnetic labels. The Activity Guide includes suggestions for reading and saying large numbers and decimals, and multiple ideas for reinforcing place value concepts.
- 24 PIECES: 24 magnets, 3/4" to 10"W; 3/4" to 2 3/4"H
- STORAGE BAG: Resealable plastic storage bag, 8" by 8"
- LAMINATED: These magnets are laminated for durability.
- TEACHER WRITTEN ACTIVITY GUIDE: An activity guide is included with ideas and uses.
- CREATED BY TEACHERS: These magnets were created by experienced classroom teachers on Really Good Stuff's product development team.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 magnets
- 3/4" to 10"W; 3/4" to 2 3/4"H
- Resealable plastic storage bag
- 8" by 8"
- Really Good Stuff® Activity Guide