Phonics MAGtivity™ Card Set
Distinguish Sound Patterns Through Picture Sorting
Fun magnet activities! These durable sorting materials are great for use with our MAGtivity™ Tins (sold separately) or with your own tin trays. Independently or in pairs, students compare sound patterns and syllables with vibrant photo tiles. At-a-glance color coding makes management a cinch. Each of the five Instructional Guides include progress-monitoring sheets.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- This Set contains the following 5 Kits 307345 - Really Good MAGtivity Tins™ Beginning Sounds Picture Sorting Kit
- 307352 - Really Good MAGtivity Tins™ Short Vowel Word Families Picture Sorting Kit
- 307361 - Really Good MAGtivity Tins™ Blends and Digraphs Picture Sorting Kit
- 307374 - Really Good MAGtivity Tins™ Vowel Sounds Picture Sorting Kit
- 307404 - Really Good MAGtivity Tins™ Syllables Picture Sorting Kit
- Each of the 5 kits includes: 8 2-sided cards
- Size: 7½" by 9¾" each (16 sorts total)
- 60 75 magnetic photo tiles
- Size: 1½" by 1½" each
- Storage bag