Make Graphing A Fun Part Of Birthday Celebrations All Year
This colorful pocket chart is a great way to keep students engaged in math-even on their birthdays! Fill in the cards with students names and birthdays, then stack them in the pocket chart to build a candle for each month. Top off the stack with a flame card, and you're ready to discuss the different aspects of the colorful birthday graph. A write-on/wipe off header card is included to highlight a student on his or her special day.
- 2-ply, nylon-like pocket chart with grommets and magnetic strip
- Size: 25 1/2" by 17"
- Header card, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 18" by 1 1/2"
- 73 cards, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 2 1/4" by 1 3/4" each
- Really Good Stuff® Activity Guide