FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
Out Of Stock
Oobleck Classroom Kit - 1 multi-item kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $18.66. No fees.Learn more
1 multi-item kit
Get notified when product is back in stock
Added to Your Cart
Added to Your Wishing Well
Similar Items Available Now
Product Overview1-5 / Grades: Ages 6+
Adult Supervision Required.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Get Kids Exploring Every Subject With This Hands-On Oobleck Activity Kit
Just add water to make Oobleck, a substance similar to quicksand...only way more colorful. It's both a liquid and a solid! Use it with these crosscurricular activity cards and the sturdy plastic trays and it becomes a highly educational and mdash;and fun and mdash;teaching tool.
- Something For Every Subject! The nine double-sided cards have activities that cross the curriculum, including: debates (Is Oobleck a solid or a liquid?), writing prompts (How would you describe Oobleck to your friends?), science experiments (observe whether things sink or float in Oobleck), team-building activities (pass a ball of Oobleck around the circle without dropping it), and more!
- It's Hands-On and mdash;Literally! It doesn't get more hands-on than Oobleck! Students can literally stick their fingers in it, pour it, and play with it as they learn by trying these fun activities.
- Oobleck In 3 Bright Colors: This convenient kit comes with three colors of Oobleck: orange, yellow, and blue.
- It's A Solid...No, It's A Liquid...And It Glows In Black Light! Just like quicksand, Oobleck has qualities of both a solid and a liquid. It will fascinate your young scientists. Our special formula even glows under black light! (And you're in luck...we included black lights in the kit!)
- 9 Double-Sided, Full-Color Cards: Packed with engaging content, the activity cards offer opportunities for every type of learner...especially kinesthetic.
- Laminated On Both Sides For Durability: These cards are nice and big, have clear, simple instructions, and are laminated so they stand up to whatever kids can dish out.
- 3 Sturdy Plastic Trays Make Cleanup Easy: Kids can work with the Oobleck in the bright and durable plastic trays that match the Oobleck colors.
- Reusable! Oobleck is not a one and done deal. You can reuse it again and again.
- Steve Spangler Makes Science Memorable: Oobleck from Steve Spangler Science™ (a Really Good Stuff® brand) helps you turn science lessons into awesome science experiences.
- SAVE When You Buy The Components Of The Kit Together! Buy three colors of Oobleck, the activity cards, and the three plastic trays together and pay less than you would to buy them separately.
Get everything you need to lead fascinating, hands-on explorations across the curriculum with this ooey, gooey Oobleck kit...and SAVE!
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 3 packages of Oobleck
- Size: 16 oz. each
- Colors: 1 each of orange, yellow, and blue
- 3 LED black lights
- 3 identical full-color, laminated, science experiment cards
- 9 double-sided, full-color, laminated activ
Grades: Ages 6+
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This