Numbers 0-12 Cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4. No fees.Learn more
Add Engaging, Colorful Numeral Cards Into Your Math Skills Practice Rotation
These versatile number cards come in handy for practicing a variety of skills depending on the grade level and mdash;ranging from number recognition to addition and subtraction to multiplication, and more!
- Cards Feature Numerals And Words: These cards show numbers 0-12 as numerals and as words.
- Great For Demonstration Or Practice: Enhance your math lessons by using these cards in a pocket chart to introduce and review a variety of skills. Then let students practice with the cards at their desks.
- A Resource For Quick Math Review: These handy cards make a great resource for a quick review session at the beginning or end of math time.
- Reinforce Number Recognition, Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication, And More! These versatile cards can be used to practice math skills for a variety of grade levels. Younger students can sharpen their number recognition skills. Older students can practice operations like addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
- Color-Coded For Easy Use: These cards are color-coded and come with suggestions for use.
- Use Them With Our 6" Dice: The cards fit nicely in the clear sleeves on the sides of our jumbo foam dice with pockets (166069, sold separately) for lively math review games.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, these cards are designed to stand up to heavy-duty classroom use.
Offer a fun new way to practice math skills from number recognition to multiplication with these colorful cards.
- 27 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card with suggestions for use)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
For ages 4 and up