Numbers 0-12 Cards And 6" Cubes
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.66. No fees.Learn more
Give Your Students A Fun And Active Way To Practice Math Skills From Number Recognition To Multiplication!
Slip the cards into the sleeves on each side of the quiet foam cubes to create jumbo dice for interactive math practice. Use the dice to practice different skills depending on the grade level and mdash;ranging from number recognition to addition and subtraction to multiplication, and more!
- Extra-Large For Small Hands: These soft 6" cubes are easy for kids to handle...and they don't get lost like regular dice.
- Quiet Foam Covered With Durable Nylon: The light foam interior makes these dice nice and quiet, while the sleek black nylon covering makes them durable for classroom use.
- Perfect For Quick Review: Use these big, quiet numeral dice at the beginning or end of math time for a quick review session.
- Reinforce Number Recognition, Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication, And More! These versatile math dice can be used to practice skills for a variety of grade levels. Younger students can sharpen their number recognition skills. Older students can practice operations like addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
- Color-Coded For Easy Management: The cards are color-coded and come with suggestions for use. They slip into the clear acetate sleeves on each side of the 6" cubes.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, the cards are designed to stand up to heavy-duty classroom use.
Turn math practice into an interactive game with these giant foam dice and color-coded numeral cards!
- 2 nylon-covered foam cubes
- Size: 6" each
- 27 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover card with suggestions for use)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 2 zip-top storage bags (1 for cubes, 1 for cards)
For ages 4 and up