Feature A Number Of The Day In This Space-Saving Pocket Chart
WHAT'S INCLUDED: The space-efficient Number of the Day Chart comes with 1, 15 ¾" by 31 ¾" nylon pocket chart with grommets, magnetic strip and storage pocket; 34 Write Again wipe-off laminate cards; and a Really Good Instructional Guide.
- EASY-TO-USE DESIGN: Working with the daily number can become part of the morning routine and students can use the chart as a reference for independent work throughout the day. The included Instructional Guide outlines additional ways to use the chart.
- COMMON CORE READY: Really Good Stuff Number of the Day Pocket Chart is aligned with Common Core and state standards. You can feel good knowing that it is designed to work with your Pre-K-3 curriculum.
- INFORM AND ENGAGE: The number chart is an interactive and engaging way to support math concepts including writing the number word, representing it with 10 frames or tally marks, adding or subtracting, rounding, expanded form, and place value.
- PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACES: The compact Number of the Day pocket chart is ideal for classrooms with limited display space, homeschool rooms, or to work on numbers at home. The chart comes with grommets and a magnetic strip for easy hanging.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 nylon pocket chart with grommets, magnetic strip, and storage pocket
- Size: 15¾" by 31¾"
- 34 cards, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 3" by 4" to 3¾" by 8½"
- Really Good Stuff® Activity Guide