Number Composing Tiles
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $2.5. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Students Will Love Practicing Addition, Subtraction, Number Composing, And More With Superhero-Themed Tiles
Students combine these bright and durable tiles to build numbers 1-10 with ease. Pair these tiles with the large, magnetic, teacher demonstration version (166095, sold separately).
- 65 Tiles In Many Shapes, Colors, And Sizes: This set includes building-shaped tiles in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes that students can combine to compose and decompose numbers 1-10.
- Matching Teacher Demonstration Composing Tiles Also Available: Demonstrate with the large magnetic teacher tiles (166095, sold separately), then have students practice at their desks using these sturdy chipboard tiles.
- Superhero Theme: Bold colors and a fun superhero theme give this set lots of student appeal.
- Teaches A Wide Variety Of Math Skills: Use these tiles to introduce and reinforce composing and decomposing numbers to 10, addition and subtraction, multiplication arrays, area, spatial skills, and more.
Offer your students an easy new way to practice composing and decomposing numbers and other key math skills! They'll love the superhero theme.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 65 sturdy laminated chipboard shapes in a variety of sizes and colors
- Size range: ½"by ½" to 1"by 2½" each
- 1 storage box with lid
Ages 6 and up