Number Composing Tile Kit
Promotion Price: $18.74
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Superhero-Themed Manipulatives Make Math Demonstration And Practice Fun For Teacher And Students!
Teachers can use the large magnetic tiles to demonstrate number composing and decomposing, multiplication arrays, area, and more. Students can then practice using the smaller version of the tiles on the superhero-themed mats. The teacher and student sets both include multiple color-coded tiles to build numbers in groups of 10 or other combinations.
- Teacher Can Demonstrate With 65 Large Magnetic Tiles: This engaging set includes 65 large magnetic tiles that the teacher can use on a whiteboard or any magnet-receptive surface to demonstrate number composing and decomposing, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and more.
- Students Can Practice With 65 Smaller Matching Tiles: Students can use the smaller, non-magnetic version of the tiles to practice at their desks or in a center.
- 12 Write-On/Wipe-Off Mats Feature Different Levels On Each Side For Easy Differentiation: The student tiles are ideal for use on the durable, double-sided mats that have space to build the number and write the equation. One side has a series of simpler challenges. The other side has a single large challenge.
- Made To Last: Both sets of tiles and the mats are designed to withstand heavy-duty classroom use.
- Superhero Theme: Bold colors and a fun superhero theme give this set plenty of student appeal.
- Teaches A Wide Variety Of Math Skills: Use these tiles to introduce and reinforce composing and decomposing numbers to 10, addition and subtraction, multiplication arrays, area, spatial skills, and more.
Make students feel like math superheroes! These durable mats and tiles offer a fun new way to demonstrate and practice composing and decomposing numbers and other key math skills!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 65 magnetic demonstration tiles in various shapes to form arrangements of numbers 1-10, in a storage box with lid
- Size range: 1¼"by 1¼" to 2½"by 6¼"
- 12 double-sided mats, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 10" by 10" each
- 65 sturdy laminated chipboard tiles in a variety of sizes and colors, in a storage box with lid
- Size: ½" by ½" to 1" by 2½" each
Ages 3 and up