Mystery Box - 1 box
Add An Element Of Mystery And Surprise To Skills Review
This three-compartment box has three oval holes with colored vinyl flaps for kids to reach in and grab a mystery item. Pair the box with letters for word-building games, numbers for math games, objects with tactile interest for touchy-feely activities, and more and mdash;to create learning games with an air of mystery and surprise!
- Includes Lid And Three Compartments: Place something different in each of the three compartments. Students reach through the vinyl flaps covering each opening and grab a surprise!
- Endless Possibilities...Boundless Fun! Put letters in the compartments for word building or numbers for math practice. Place objects in each section and invite students to touch and describe each one, and then guess what it is.
- Use With Any Grade Or Subject: This box is so versatile, you can easily adapt its use for any subject area or grade level. Students of all ages will love the element of suspense.
- Made To Last: Designed to stand up to year after year of classroom use, the colorful box has a protective laminate coating.
Make skills practice more engaging for any subject with this colorful mystery box. Students will love the suspense!
- 3-compartment box with lid
- Size: 15"W by 5"D by 3½"H, assembled
For ages 4 and up