My School Break/Vacation Journals
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.66. No fees.Learn more
Journals Keep Kids Writing Skills Sharp Over Vacation
Give kids their very own journals to keep their writing skills honed over school breaks. The pages include writing prompts for students to respond to, as well as space for free writing about their vacation experiences. When they return to school, your young writers can share their experiences with the class.
- 24 Journals Combine Prompted Writing And Free Writing: The 16 pages in these journals include a nice blend of structured prompts and room for free writing.
- Help Kids Stay Sharp Over Summer, Winter, Or Spring Break: Too often, kids writing skills drop off over a school break. These journals offer a fun way for students to keep their skills sharp and return to school ready to pick up where they left off.
- Kids Love Having Their Own Journals: Having a journal of their very own can be just the motivator some kids need to practice their writing skills.
- Encourage Students To Share Their Experiences: By recording their vacation experiences in these pages, students will keep them fresh in their minds to share with classmates when break is over.
Keep kids writing during school breaks with these journals that offer prompts and space for free writing.
- 24 journals
- Size: 83/8" by 53/8"
- 16 pages each, including covers