Offer Interactive Practice With Basic Multiplication and Division Facts In A Fun Tile Stacking Game
Students will be completely engaged in multiplication and division math fact practice as they stack the tiles on the work mats and write equations on dry erase cards to improve their math fact fluency. This highly motivating alternative to paper and pencil or flash card practice offers two skill levels for easy differentiation.
- 4 Write-On/Wipe-Off Practice Cards: With these cards, kids can write in the numbers and operation symbols with dry erase marker and erase when theyre done.
- 4 Double-Sided Stacking Mats: Up to four players can choose to practice multiplication or division skills together. Variations for play are listed on the included instruction card.
- 100 Stackable Tiles In 2 Colors/Skills: This set includes 50 orange division tiles and 50 green multiplication tiles for kids to stack to build basic math fact skills. The tiles nest together.
- More Fun Than Paper And Pencil: A durable alternative to flash cards and worksheets, this engaging stacking tiles game provides a unique, interactive, hands-on format for math practice.
- Builds Math Fact Fluency: As they stack the tiles on the mats and write the equations on the cards, students build automaticity in recognizing math facts. Soon they will know what 8 x 3 or 12 4 equals automatically, without having to do the math each time.
- Durably Made: Invite kids to play with these sturdy stacking mats, plastic tiles, and dry erase cards day after day and year after year. Theyre made to stand up to vigorous use by students.
- Perfect For Math Centers: This tile stacking game makes a useful addition to any classroom math center.
Add this multiplication and division tile stacking game to your math center for super-fun math fact practice!
- 4 double-sided, laminated equation cards
- Size: 6" by 3" each
- 4 double-sided stacking mats, numbers to 10 on one side and to 20 on the other
- Size: 6" by 13" each, folds to 6" by 6" each
- 100 stackable plastic tiles
- Size: 13/8" by 13/8"
- Color: 50 orange division tiles, 50 green multiplication tiles
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 6 by 6
- 1 storage box with lid