Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $13.33. No fees.Learn more
Kids Learn To Apply Engineering Concepts Through Play With These STEM Building Activities
Teach engineering through play as you walk your budding engineers through 18 STEM experiments on air and water with a K'Nex guide that includes nine different builds, Think Bigger challenges, and even more educational science content.
- 98-Page Guide Outlines 18 Experiments And 9 Builds: This content-heavy kit of 18 STEM experiments includes a 98-page guide by K'Nex with step-by-step illustrated directions for how to create nine different builds and tackle Think Bigger challenges. It packs in a tremendous amount of scientific education content.
- Includes 84 Pieces And A Handy Storage Box: The 84-piece set comes with a handy storage box so all the activities and information can be kept together.
- Explore The Science Of Air And Water: The fascinating scientific principles behind pneumatics (air) and hydraulics (water) will occupy kids as they work through this thoughtfully prepared set of experiments and activities.
- Think Bigger Challenges Expand Understanding: For students who are ready for an extra learning boost, the set includes Think Bigger challenges to deepen their pursuit of the scientific method.
Teach engineering through play as kids work through 18 experiments involving the science of air and water.
- 84-piece set to conduct 18 experiments
- 98-page activity guide
- 1 storage box
Grades: WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.