FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
Product Overview4+ / Grades: Pre-K–1
Make A Game Of Number Identification With These Charming Monkey Matching Number Puzzles
Teach valuable number identification skills with these adorable, colorful monkey matching puzzles. Students will enjoy matching numbers on the monkey arms and legs with the correct torsos. The puzzles offer mixed number representations for subitizing practice. A great way to teach number sense!
- Appealing Game Teaches Kids Number Identification: Kids will enjoy matching up the correct numbers on these colorful monkey arms, legs, and torsos! Takes the grind out of math practice!
- Shows Numbers In A Variety Of Formats: The puzzles offer mixed number representations so kids can practice subitizing. Includes ten frames, tally marks, dice dots, and more!
- Easy To Play: Teachers and kids will like this game as it is easy to play, attracts kids with its cute design, teaches number recognition, and can be played alone or in a small group.
- It’s Self-Checking, Too!: The puzzle pieces have self-checking clues on the backs so the game can be played with minimal teacher involvement.
Adorable monkey matching puzzles make number identification practice a delight!
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 20 5-piece puzzles
- Size: 95/8" by 85/8" each, assembled
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 lidded storage box
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This