WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Supply Students With 40 Mini Manipulatives For Exploring 3-D Shapes
Perfect for exploring the properties of 3-D shapes, this 40-piece set includes 10 different shapes in four bright colors. The 1" pieces are easy for small hands to manipulate.
- 40 Pieces: This colorful set includes 10 1" shapes: cube, cylinder, cone, sphere, hemisphere, pyramid, square prism, hexagonal prism, triangular prism, and rectangular prism.
- In 4 Bright Colors: Each shape comes in red, yellow, green, and blue.
- Explore 3-D Shapes And More: Kids can examine and manipulate these shapes to learn about their characteristics, sort them by color and shape, count them, and more.
- Easy To Manipulate: The 1" plastic pieces are easy for small hands to pick up and hold.
- For School Or Home: An ideal addition to any early childhood or elementary classroom, these shapes are great for home use, too.
Support exploration of 10 different 3-D shapes with this set of 40 colorful plastic manipulatives.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 40 plastic pieces in 10 shapes
- Size: 1" each
- Colors: 10 shapes in each of red, yellow, green, and blue
Grades: K and up