Math Toolbox - Primary
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $43.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Outfit Your Primary Classroom With All The Math Basics In One Easy Kit!
Whether you're a brand new teacher stocking your classroom for the first time or an experienced teacher who wants a fresh start with some great new curriculum materials, this kit is for you! We've put together an amazing array of innovative, hands-on math tools for primary grades and mdash;all in one convenient package!
- We've Done The Work For You: Carefully selected by experienced classroom teachers, the huge variety of math support tools in this kit will save you the time of searching for quality materials on your own. Save money when you buy the items together in this kit.
- Use This Toolbox All Year Long, Year After Year! You can use these items with small groups, in centers, for whole-class instruction, and for individual practice. They'll be your go-to math tools for years to come.
- Inventive, Interactive Math Tools: Sturdy, plastic rekenreks and Slide And Learn™ Number Lines provide hands-on ways to learn and practice key math skills and concepts.
- Amazing Variety Of Colorful Manipulatives: Unifix® cubes, pattern blocks, base 10 blocks, two types of counters, and number dice...this kit has all the math manipulatives you need.
- Instructional Guides Included: Several of the items in this math tools kit come with their own instructional guides filled with creative ideas and supporting reproducibles.
Save time and money by stocking your classroom with an array of innovative, hands- on math tools in one easy kit! You'll be set for the year...and beyond!
- 2 boxes of 100 Unifix® Cubes (200 cubes total, assorted colors)
- 120 chipboard pattern blocks (20 each of yellow octagon, blue rhombus, beige diamond, orange square, green triangle, and red trapezoid) in 2 storage bags
- Interlocking Base Ten Starter Set (1 plastic thousands cube, 10 hundreds boards, 30 single- row 10 frames, 100 single cubes, and a teacher's guide)
- 200 2-color counters, 1" diameter each, in a storage bag
- 72 plastic Pet Counters (6 animals in assorted colors) in a plastic storage tub
- 8 foam number dice (4 blue dice with numbers 1-6, 4 green dice with numbers 7-12) in a storage bag
- 6 plastic rekenreks
- 12 Slide And Learn™ Number Lines with a Really Good Instructional Guide