Students explore a variety of math topics to build their knowledge and fluency!
These math journals are fully structured so children can complete them on their own, independently! It contains a variety of math skills in a variety of page layout and tasks. By completing the journal, children will build their fluency and knowledge. The inside covers have references for those students who need reminders of how to complete problems.
- STRUCTURED - These journals are chock full of content for children to complete!
- VARIOUS SKILLS - These journals cover a large variety of skills including multiplication, division, fractions, and more!
- WRITTEN BY TEACHERS - The contents of the journal was written by a teacher so you know the content is appropriate for the grade/age level!
- REFERENCE These journals have reference printed on The inside front and back covers to assist children who get hung up on a topic.
- VARIETY OF PAGE FORMATS - The journals has a variety of engaging pages to ensure that children stay engaged!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 12 journals
- Size: 8" by 11" each
- 32 pages (16 sheets)