WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Support Independent Practice Of Key Skills And Concepts With Hands-On Math Center Activities
This convenient kit includes 11 game-like activities (titles listed below) that make it easy for you to create a classroom math center. Each one focuses on a different math skill and includes all the materials you need, plus a laminated task card, a Really Good Instructional Guide, and a hanging storage bag. All 12 activity bags fit on the FREE rack that comes with the kit! (Search individual item numbers for details of each activity.)
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 164687 Feed the Elephant Addition and Subtraction
- 164690 Feed the Spider Shapes
- 164700 Monster Math Splash - Addition
- 164704 Subtracting Slope
- 164708 Fraction Dominoes
- 164712 Greater Than and Less Than Gator Attack
- 164717 Hamster Run Addition
- 164720 Measurement Memory Pad
- 164725 Place Value Spin Zone
- 164731 Saving Money
- 159925 Store More X-tra Sturdy Hang-Up Totes Rack™
- Size: 20"W by 12"D by 20¾"H