Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $12. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Support Parent Engagement With This Math Kit That Finds Math Lessons All Around Us!
Parents can teach their kids a variety of math concepts wrapped into real-world topics like nutrition and art with this ingenious set of math engagement projects!
- Support Family Learning: Families can learn together and master math concepts using this thoughtfully designed set offering three visually engaging, easy-to-create projects.
- Parents Become Teachers: These project-based learning activities about real-world topics like art and nutrition give parents the information and supplies to explore math topics with their kids in fun and creative ways.
- Family Learning Supports Math Curriculum: The three projects let parents help kids draft sketches that blend art and concepts of multiplication, design a scavenger hunt using math and nutrition ideas, or suggest fun ways to learn about time, money, percentages, fractions, lines, shapes, angles, sizes, and distances.
- Kids Learn All Year! Learning doesn't stop at the end of the school day. These projects let parents continue and support school teaching with fun, real-world activities that incorporate math concepts.
- Engages Every Type Of Learner! Whether you're a math whiz or not, these projects point out how math factors into so much of our world, whether it be art, nutrition, or just getting to places on time!
- Nurture Creativity: Math doesn't have to be boring or scary...these projects help parents teach math concepts at the same time as they nurture creativity, curiosity, and critical thinking.
Let the math games begin! These fully supported math engagement activities help parents teach kids math concepts in fun, real-world ways.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Model Magic
- 12 twistable, colored pencils
- 12 poster markers
- 1 pair pointed scissors
- glue stick
- 1 doodle pad
- SEEK™ magnetic picture frame
- 6-page parent guide with project ideas