Math And ELA Toolbox - Primary
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $90. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Supply Your Primary Classroom With All The Math And ELA Basics In One Kit!
Whether you're a brand new teacher stocking your classroom for the first time or an experienced teacher who wants a fresh start with some great new curriculum materials, this kit is for you! We've put together an amazing array of innovative, hands-on math and ELA tools for primary grades and mdash;all in one convenient package!
- We've Done The Work For You: Carefully selected by experienced classroom teachers, the huge variety of ELA and math support tools in this kit will save you the time of searching for quality materials on your own. Save money when you buy the items together in the kit.
- Use These Tools All Year Long, Year After Year! You can use these items with small groups, in centers, for whole-class instruction, and for individual practice. They'll be your go-to curriculum tools for years to come.
- Inventive, Interactive Math Tools: Sturdy, plastic rekenreks and Slide And Learn™ Number Lines provide hands-on ways to learn and practice key math skills and concepts.
- Amazing Variety Of Colorful Manipulatives: Unifix® cubes, pattern blocks, base 10 blocks, two types of counters, and number dice...this kit has all the math manipulatives you need.
- Effective Tools To Support Reading: Reading tools in the abundant kit include colored overlays, two different kinds of hand-held text highlighters, and fun Martian fingers that kids slip over their own fingers to follow along in the text.
- Spaceman Helps With Handwriting: Kids place Spaceman between words to see how much space they need to leave when writing. The set of 30 Spacemen come in their own storage "capsule."
- Color-Coded, Lowercase Letter Tiles And Magnetic Letters: Students can practice letter recognition and word-building with these letters tiles and sturdy plastic magnetic letters. Consonants and vowels are in different colors to help kids distinguish them.
- Innovative Way To Help Kids Hear The Sounds In Words: Kids will love listening through a Toobaloo® and mdash;a plastic, phone-like device that magnifies the voice so kids can hear the sounds that make up words. You get six Toobaloos in this kit.
- Instructional Guides Included: Several of the items in this tool kit come with their own instructional guides filled with creative ideas and supporting reproducibles.
Save time and money by stocking your classroom with this huge array of hands-on math and ELA tools in one easy kit! You'll be set for the year...and beyond!
- 2 boxes of 100 Unifix® Cubes (200 cubes total, assorted colors)
- 120 chipboard pattern blocks (20 each of yellow octagon, blue rhombus, beige diamond, orange square, green triangle, and red trapezoid) in 2 storage bags
- Interlocking Base Ten Starter Set (1 plastic thousands cube, 10 hundreds boards, 30 single-row 10 frames, 100 single cubes, and a teacher's guide)
- 200 2-color counters, 1" diameter each, in a storage bag
- 72 plastic Pet Counters (6 animals in assorted colors) in a plastic storage tub
- 8 foam number dice (4 blue dice with numbers 1-6, 4 green dice with numbers 7-12) in a storage bag
- 6 plastic rekenreks
- 12 Slide And Learn™ Number Lines with a Really Good Instructional Guide
- 80 EZread™ Plastic Magnetic Letters (lowercase, red vowels/blue consonants)
- 77 EZread™ Letter Tiles (lowercase, red vowels/black consonants, approximately 1" by 1" each)
- 10 colored overlays in assorted colors to aid struggling readers
- 12 E.Z.C. Reader® Guiding Paws (tool to highlight text)
- 30 E.Z.C. Reader Strips™ (tool to highlight text)
- 24 Martian Finger Reading Pointers
- 30 Spacemen (student word-spacing handwriting tools) in a plastic storage tub with a Really Good Instructional Guide
- 6 Toobaloos® (listening devices that help kids hear sounds in words)