FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
Product OverviewAges: 5+ / K2
Have students challenge each other in a magnetic, non-magnetic challenge!
Students learn a little about magnets, then record items in the room that they think are magnetic and non-magnetic. The challenge is to test the items and see who gets the most correct!
- CHALLENGE: Each center offers a challenge or game for between 2 to 4 players.
- INSTRUCTIONS: There are instructions and suggestions for taking it further included in each center.
- VOCABULARY: Each center includes a card with vocabulary that will help players grasp the concepts.
- ENGAGEMENT: These centers are engaging as well as educational. They are a hands-on way for learning science concepts.
- FAMILY FUN: These centers have challenges and games that are good for the whole family to get involved in science concepts.
- 1 - instruction card; size 8" x 10"
- 1 Vocabulary card; size 8" x 10"
- 4 score cards
- 10" x 8"
- 4 magnetic wands
- 1 iron filing case
- 4 Page Repro
- 11" x 17"
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13"
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This