Magnetic Word-Building - 6 Student Set
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $43.33. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Support Word-Building and Letter Recognition Practice For 6 Students At A Time With Handy Mats And Letter Tiles
One side of these unique magnetic word-building mats has marked spaces to place the letter tiles, along with an area for building words. The other side is blank. And both sides are dry erasable! Comes with 240 chunky, easy-to-hold, foam magnetic letter tiles with blue consonants and red vowels. Store them all in the sturdy, compartmented case.
- WHATS INCLUDED: The Magnetic Word-Building - 6-Student Set Includes 6 Magnetic Dry-Erase Mats (9x12 each), and 240 lowercase, foam, magnetic letter tiles.
- FOR HOME OR SCHOOL: Your classroom worksheets can come to life when kids get to manipulate the letters with their own hands. Parents will want to have a set for home to reinforce learning at school or distance learning.
- ORGANIZED AND EASY TO STORE: The sturdy Letter storage case keeps all the letters organized in individual compartments that follow the alphabet formation. The kit is durable and easy to store in your classroom, home or playroom.
- MAKE SPELLING FUN: Your word building lessons can become a fun part of the day with color-coded magnetic letter tiles. These are a hands-on, interactive way for students to learn reading skills, master the alphabet and recognize letters.
- FLUENCY: The Magnetic Word-Building Student Set with Storage Case is great for students of all ages, whether children or adults, practice word building and letter recognition.
- 1 plastic storage case with 28 compartments and 52 stickers to label them (includes lower and upper case alphabet letters, Spanish letters, numbers 0 - 9, math symbols, money symbols, one blank.)
- Size: 16 "L X 10 "W X 2"H
- 6 double-sided, magnetic, dry erase mats
- Size: 12"x9" each
- 240 lowercase, foam, magnetic letter tiles
- Size: 1 3/8 " by 1 3/8 " each