WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Provide Differentiated, Hands-On Sight Word Practice
We've combined the trickiest Dolch and Fry sight words with letters and activity boards for a perfect center or small group activity. The magnetic words and letters stay put while students read, build, and write. Emergent readers benefit from the way the white background emphasizes the word shape and from the color-coded consonants and vowels. Different levels of activity on each side of the board allow for differentiation.
- 50 vinyl, magnetic high-frequency words
- Size: 2½" to 3½"W by 2A H each
- 2 double-sided, magnetic dry erase boards
- Size: 10" by 10" each
- 80 color-coded lowercase plastic magnetic letters
- Size: 1" to 1¾"H each, with serif a and g
- 1 storage bag
- Really Good Instructional Guide