Magnetic Read, Build, And Write Boards, Letters, And Sight Words Deluxe Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $43.33. No fees.Learn more
Kids will treasure these rainbow-hued certificates when you hand them out as awards! Use them for anything you wish. Just fill them out with the designees name and the reason for the reward. The beautiful design and your kind words will be appreciated.
Easily Differentiate Sight Word Study With This Hands-On Kit
Weve combined the trickiest high-frequency words (from the Dolch and Fry lists) with magnetic letters and activity boards for a perfect center or small group activity. Magnetic words and letters stay put while students read, build, and write.
- 6 Double-Sided Activity Boards For Sight Word Practice: The six magnetic boards offer different levels of activity on each side for differentiated skills practice. Students read the word, build it with letter magnets, write it with a dry erase marker, and use it in a sentence on the board or aloud.
- 240 Letters In A Storage Case: The magnetic letters include red vowels and blue consonants, and two forms of the letters a and g so students learn to recognize both. Store them neatly in the plastic case that comes with compartments and letter stickers to label them.
- Build Sentences With 100 Magnetic Words: Kids will have fun placing the magnetic words on the classrooms whiteboard, metal doors, file cabinets, or any metal surface to practice reading high frequency words and forming sentences. Emergent readers benefit from the way the white background emphasizes the word shape, and from the color-coded consonants and vowels.
Encourage kids to practice reading, building, and writing high- frequency words and sentences with this interactive word study kit.
- 6 double-sided, magnetic, dry erase Read, Build And Write Boards
- Size: 10" by 10" each
- 240 plastic, magnetic letters with red vowels and blue consonants (includes 2 forms of the letters a and g)
- Size: 7/8" to 1"H
- 1 plastic storage case with lid, compartments, and stickers to label the compartments
- Size: 16"W by 10"D by 1"H
- 100 vinyl, magnetic high-frequency words
- Size: 2" to 3"W by 2"H
- Really Good Instructional Guide