WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Give Your Groups Differentiated, Interactive Sight Word Practice
Students build, read, and write the trickiest Dolch and Fry sight words on these boards with magnetic words and letters. Emergent readers benefit from the way the white background emphasizes the word shape and from the color-coded consonants and vowels. Different levels of activity on each side of the board allow for differentiation.
- 4 double-sided, magnetic dry erase boards
- Size: 10" by 10" each
- 100 vinyl, magnetic high-frequency words (2 sets of 50 words)
- Size: 2½A to 3½A W by 2A H each
- 160 color-coded lowercase plastic magnetic letters
- Size: 1" to 1¾"H each, with serif a and g
- 2 storage bags
- Really Good Instructional Guide