Help Students Explore Numbers To 100 With The Aid Of Magnetic Dry Erase Grids With Magnet Guides
Students will appreciate having an interactive, dry erase, magnetic hundred grid. The magnets act as guides to help students add and subtract one or 10. Great for patterns, counting, and more.
- 6 Double-Sided Grids With Magnets: These hands-on hundred grids with magnet guides make adding or subtracting one or 10 a breeze. One side of each board has a complete 100 grid. The other side has a partial grid so students can practice filling in the missing numbers.
- Make It Tactile: Math concepts stick when they’re made concrete. These magnetic hundred grids do just that and help students grasp the physical concept of what actually takes place during adding or subtracting.
- Durable And Dry Erase: The magnets and dry erase boards are laminated for durability so these tools will last through many uses.
- Versatile Uses: The boards can be used for a variety of skills: counting, adding, subtracting, patterning, and more!
Make adding and subtracting concrete and tangible with these magnetic hundred grids and magnets.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 6 magnetic, double-sided dry erase boards
- Size: 12" by 12" each
- 6 laminated, chipboard magnets
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 1 lidded storage box