Magnetic Cuisenaire® Rods – Set Of 64
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Large Magnetic Cuisenaire Rods Are Ideal For Demonstrating Math Concepts
These magnetic rods are great for demonstrating a variety of numeracy skills including addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, fractions and decimals, patterns, algebra, probability and statistics, geometry, and measurement.
- Contains 10 Different Lengths: Each length can be assigned a different numeric value or unit of measure.
- Easy To See As You Demonstrate: Largest piece measures 10" by 1".
- Theyre Magnetic! Teachers can demonstrate math skills on a whiteboard or any magnet-receptive surface.
- Set Includes: 64 Cuisenaire rods: 20 white (shortest) 12 red, and four each of light green, purple, yellow, dark green, black, brown, blue, and orange.
The magnetic backing allows rods to stick to whiteboards and other magnetic surfaces.
- 64 magnetic rods
- Size: Ranges from 1" by 1" to 10" by 1"
- Colors: white, red, light green, purple, yellow, dark green, black, brown, blue, and orange