Long Division Steps Trackers
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.66. No fees.Learn more
Take The Stress Out Of Long Division With These Slide-And- Learn™ Steps Trackers
These Slide-And-Learn™ trackers help guide students through each step of a long division problem using the DMSB method. In addition to Divide, Multiply, Subtract, and Bring Down, we’ve added two steps at the end: Repeat/Remainder and Check.
- De-stress Long Division: With one of these handy Slide-And-Learn long division steps trackers in hand, students will be guided through each step in a long division problem. No more being stumped!
- 12 Slide-And-Learns: Slide-And-Learn tools are great interactive teaching aids. Your kids will feel they’ve got a dependable tool to help them tackle long division!
- Plastic Lasts: The trackers are made of durable plastic, with a sliding arrow. They come housed in a zip-top bag and will last through many years of classroom use.
- Acronym Helps Kids Remember The Steps: These trackers take kids through the steps in the DMSB method of long division: Divide (Dad), Multiply (Mom), Subtract (Sister), and Bring Down (Brother). We’ve added two steps at the end: Repeat/Remainder (Rock) and Check (Calculations).
Make solving long division problems less stressful for kids with these long division Slide-And-Learn steps trackers.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 12 plastic trackers with a slider arrow
- Size: 4¼" by 10" each"
- 1 zip-top storage bag