Literacy Stations Pocket Chart & Cards Easy Setup Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $11.66. No fees.Learn more
Color-Code Your Groups And Keep Rotations Running Smoothly With This Easy Pocket Chart System
This pocket chart system makes it easy to set up color-coded classroom literacy center rotations that empower children to work independently. It will keep your centers running smoothly with minimal involvement on your part.
- Durable, Compact Pocket Chart Keeps Groups On Task: Hang this sturdy pocket chart in your literacy center, and before you know it, your groups will be referring to it and getting right to work without needing your help.
- 48 Cards To Organize Groups And Rotations: The kit comes with 48 cards to arrange in the chart to communicate what you want your groups to work on. The cards slip easily into the acetate sleeves and are easy to move and change. Includes blanks to customize as you see fit.
- Double-Sided Grouping Chart In 3 Or 5 Colors: Depending on the number of groups you have, you can choose which side of the chart to use. One side has three grouping colors; the other, five colors. Write the names of the students in each color-coded group on the chart.
- Easily Change Groups As Needed: Changing groups is as easy as erasing a students name from the dry erase chart and writing it under another color. Update your groups as often as needed. It takes mere seconds.
Set up color-coded rotations for 3, 4, or 5 groups with this easy pocket chart system, and keep your literacy center running smoothly!
- 1 pocket chart
- Size: 22" by 26"
- 48 double-sided, laminated cards
- Size: 3" by 3" each
- 1 double-sided, dry erase grouping chart (3 colors on one side, 5 on the other)
- Size: 19" by 24"