Letter And Number Formation Flip Chart - 1 flip chart
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $11.66. No fees.Learn more
Teach Letter And Number Formation With Ease Using Kid- Friendly Terms
This flip chart makes it easy to teach handwriting. It clearly shows how to form all 26 capital and lowercase letters, plus numerals 09. Each page includes kid-friendly directions for the teacher to read.
- Sturdy, Tabletop Flip Chart: This handy chart sits securely on a 5" base. The super-sturdy, easy-to-turn pages are spiral-bound at the top.
- Teach Handwriting With Kid-Friendly Directions: Each page has large writing guidelines with dotted midlines and simple directions for the teacher to read. The directions use terms young children can understand: sun line, bird line, flower line, and worm line.
- Dry Erase Surface: You can demonstrate and invite students to practice forming letters and numbers on these large, easy-to-see pages, and then just wipe them off for next time.
- Letters A To Z and Numbers 0 To 9: The flip chart guides children in forming all of the alphabet letters in uppercase and lowercase form, plus numerals 09.
- Folds Flat: When youre not using the flip chart, just fold it flat for compact, space-saving storage.
- Reproducible Writing Lines: The last few pages have blank writing lines and can be copied on 8" by 11" paper so you can hand them out to students.
Teach letter and number formation and invite kids to practice with this easy-to-use, dry erase, tabletop flip chart!
- 1 spiral-bound, tabletop flip chart, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 12" by 13" with 5" base
- 34 pages (including covers)